Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Isaac blogging from the peace conference

Son Isaac is blogging his adventures at the Baptist Peace Fellowship of North America conference in Montreal, Canada. He arrived yesterday and will be there through Saturday. Post 1 - while in the Cincy airport - is HERE; and post 2 about their arrival in Montreal is HERE. His blog mainpage is HERE (you know, in case you couldn't figure all that out). He hopes to at least have one post per day - maybe more.

He called last night and I wasn't real excited to hear that he and Caleb had hitchhiked from the Montreal airport to John Abbott College. You Canadians keep an eye out for these lower Midwesterners, 'kay. I am glad he's there though. And Caleb is one of my favorite people in the world, so I'm sure all will be fine. Still not sure what they're doing at a Baptist thing though. But their nice website says, 'The Baptist Peace Fellowship of North America gathers, equips and mobilizes Baptists to build a culture of peace rooted in justice. We labour with a wonderful array of peacemakers to change the world.' I guess he is part of that 'wonderful array.' I'll take that. :)

Peace out, folks; and in.

No comments: