Friday, July 18, 2008

My hometown

I googled my old hometown and found out some interesting stuff. I didn't know we had a Wikipedia page. There is also a freaky Ghost Sightings page - I've actually heard of the places listed here. Never seen any ghosts though. I wonder if this is just one of those sites where you put in some names and places, and they generate fictional stuff. Never know. And I found this website about the high school I went to. Not sure who does it. My dad was the principal of this school for 33 of its 34 years in existence.

There ya go. Now you probably know more about Buda than I did from living there for 34 years.

1 comment:

MR said...

"Now main streets whitewashed windows and vacant stores
Seems like there aint nobody wants to come down here no more
Theyre closing down the textile mill across the railroad tracks
Foreman says these jobs are going boys and they aint coming back to
Your hometown, your hometown, your hometown, your hometown..."