- I don't know if it was a good thing the government bailed out AIG, but at least we still have life insurance. So I can die in peace knowing my family will be... well, hopefully able to pay for the funeral anyhow.
- I attended a middle school football game at Norwell the other night. I thought more about possibly volunteering to be an assistant football coach someday. But I'm thinking coaching at the middle school level almost looks harder than high school, because so many kids had absolutely no clue about anything.
- Have you seen this story about the girl who is auctioning off her virginity to pay for grad school? She got her bachelors degree in Women's Studies (of all things), and they say, "Natalie is a very smart girl. All she wants to do is get her master's degree in family and marriage counseling and be a psychologist." Wow. That is mind-boggling to me. And sad.
- I hear Josh Garrels is doing an album release show (and probably his only midwest show for some time) in Muncie on Saturday, September 27th. It will be at Muncie Alliance Church, 5601 West Jackson St., Muncie, IN at 8 pm. $3 cover. I think my whole fam might be able to make it (right?).
- I should probably point out after my post yesterday that I am not a member of any political party. I prefer to do my partying with Jane.
- I spent half of last night organizing cds and empty cd cases. I filled a big cardboard box with nothing but empty cases. It took forever to go through them and find which ones had cds and which didn't (and which had the right cds), and then alphabetize them all. Oh, and, Isaac... I found a box of yours that you brought here this past summer. If you're looking for them. Anyway, they are all in one place now. I was glad to find one from the Lions, Kings of Leon, and Bob Marley that I didn't know we had.
- Blogger is being weird this morning. Hmm. Guess I'll go.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Just thinking #8675309
Lots of things on my mind, none of which are very important or taking up too much disc space.