Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Caved in and filed my report

I can't even be a rebel right. I was not going to file my annual paperwork with the denomination or region this year to show my displeasure with things. But I went ahead and did it today because, who am I kidding, nobody cares. It's only a couple months past due, and I suppose it's only fitting that I did it on April Fool's day, since I am such a dag nabbit fool. Plus, I really don't want to be one of "those guys" anyway. If all I'm ever known for is being mad and/or against everything, then I'm really no different than the legalistic fundy's that I despise so much. So, there are zero's where our attendance figures and such are supposed to be, but at least they can't say I didn't do it. I hate the taste of crow. Dahdeedahdeedoh.

No comments: