Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A message to msn

I have always had MSN as my homepage because it seems to offer a wide variety of news and other info, and it's just something I had grown used to. However, at some point yesterday someone decided to just up and REMOVE the Sports section from the main page. The SPORTS SECTION, I say! And what I want to know is... who did it? And why?

Unfortunately these folks must think they are Facebook or something. They think they can just up and make changes to people's sites without asking or letting us know. And... not only that... but there appears to be no way to contact them either. I went to the "feedback" link, but there is no way to state what my displeasure is about. So...

IF ANYONE FROM MSN IS READING THIS... BRING BACK THE SPORTS SECTION!!!

[Update: I doubt that this helped, nor the email I sent after finally finding a way to contact them... at any rate, the sports section seems to be back today (Thursday) with no explanation.]

1 comment:

chapinglish said...

amen to that, what kind of idiot thinks it is Ok to get rid of the sports section?