I admit I don't understand this reform legislation very well either, but I know it is at least an attempt to try to help. At any rate, this is not a political rant, nor do I care who said what... I simply wanted to collect some info on what this new health care reform bill means for the average person. So far these are the only worthwhile articles I've been able to find:
- Fact Check: Spinning The New Health Care Law on Yahoo.com.
- Timeline: When Health Care Reform Will Affect You from cnn.
- Immediate Effects of Health Reform Bill on msnbc.com.
- What Does the Health Care Bill Mean For Me on foodconsumer.org.
- Factbox - US Healthcare Bill Would Provide Immediate Benefits from reuters.
- 10 Ways the New Healthcare Bill May Affect You from Yahoo.
- A Look At Details of the Health Care Overhaul Law from Yahoo.
- And Healthreform.gov is a site that provides some info, but it's a bit hard to really find anything useful.
Peace out; and in.