Thursday, April 22, 2010

Haircut and I am stupid

I went and got a haircut today. The usual spot between Blockbuster and the tanning place. Geez, I got my last one just a month ago. I seem to be going with way more frequency now that I have less hair. I remember the days of going once a year. Anyway, I was fortunate to get Alexis today. I've had her before. She if originally from Connecticut, then moved to New York, and now lives here. She has a neat lip ring; and she does a nice job with my hairs.

We actually talked about church some, and for some stupid reason I did not invite her. I told her where it was, and the name, but it just didn't occur to me to invite her - until I walked out the door. I am an idiot. I used to invite almost everybody I talked to. Then I got into this thing where I didn't want to seem like the typical "pastor guy." But lately I've been thinkin' that's pretty pathetic if I don't even want to invite people to the church I am part of. It doesn't say much for the church. So... I hope I get her again. But regardless of who cuts my hair... I need to be more intentional about thinking about it before I get there. I should probably be more intentional ALL the time.

2 comments:

Whisky Prajer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whisky Prajer said...

That's interesting about the hair: I've been noticing the same thing about myself. With my hair getting lighter it looks so much shabbier when it borders on the shaggy (not "lanky" as I typed earlier).