Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spraying the weeds

Yesterday was an odd day. 4 trips to Fort Wayne, 4 trips to Ossian, and a trip to Warren for a funeral (which I didn't find out about until yesterday morning). Let's just say I didn't get much done that I had wanted to get done. Such is life. I did at least manage to spray the weeds around the church property in the evening. I know it's supposed to be done when there's lots of sunshine, but sometimes you've just gotta do what you've gotta do. Seems it's hard to find a day around here where it's warm, the sun is shining, the wind isn't blowing, and I have the time and/or motivation to do things like this. I probably should have mowed because it's supposed to storm today, but... it didn't happen. Now I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed about the approaching week of vacation the week after next. I am not at all prepared. Sometimes I wonder if all the extra work it takes to be able to go on vacation is actually worth taking a vacation.

No comments: