Monday, January 31, 2011

Ministry questions

I've been trying to process the following questions... both for myself and with some others. I'm not exactly having the greatest luck. Part of the problem is I still have trouble with the issue of leading from my strengths. I always used to think about what my weaknesses were, and I thought what I needed to do was improve in those areas. It has been - and still is - rather eye-opening to consider that maybe God put me together in such a way as to be useful in the way that I am. Or, in other words, maybe I am the way that I am because that's how God wanted me to be. So that's what is behind many of these questions - trying to discern who I am, and what my unique contribution to the kingdom can be. Although, another issue is then discerning what one needs to start doing, stop doing, and continue doing. Ugh. It is not very much fun right now. But I am sure it will be beneficial in the long run.

Part 1 -
  • WHO AM I?
  • WHAT DO I LIKE TO DO?
  • WHAT AM I GOOD AT?
  • WHAT GIVES ME ENERGY?
  • WHAT BREAKS MY HEART?
Part 2 -

My life mission is: ________________________________________

In order to fulfill my life mission I need to:
- Start: ______________________________________________
- Stop: ______________________________________________
- Continue: ___________________________________________

No comments: