Monday, February 07, 2011

Monday moanday

I am kinda especially tired today. It was a long Saturday, with the added stress of snow and a vehicle breakdown; and I didn't get a nap yesterday. My mind is pretty much mush today.

I enjoyed watching the first half of the Super Bowl with Annabanana asleep on my stomach/chest.

I didn't see all the SB commercials, but I thought the funniest one I saw was the Doritos one where the guy licks the other guys finger. Sick, but funny.

I was going to watch Glee for the first time last night, but I couldn't stay awake.

I took Jane to work this morning, and didn't realize how slick it was until I came back home and walked over to the office. I almost fell down on the road several times.

Son Isaac had his first day of substitute teaching today, at a middle school. Next week he heads to Spain for a few days.

I think Facebook is a great thing - especially for someone like me - but I have to admit, it has shown me things about some people that I'd just as soon not have known. I always thought I was negative, but I'm finding out some others are worse than me. At least it's making me try to be more positive. I said try.

I am not a big fan of the Black Eyed Peas music really, nor Usher either, but I have to admit that I would much rather see a halftime show like yesterdays than someone like Bruce Springsteen or the Rolling Stones trying to pretend they're 21 again.

I also have to admit that I would have no clue who the BEP's were if not for Fergie.

And while I'm admitting things, I have secretly always kind of liked Christina Aguilara's voice. I thought she did an ok job with the national anthem, and I doubt that she's the first one to forget a few words of it.

I am ready for Spring. However, I do like wearing a coat, because it gives me pockets to put gum and stuff like that. I also like wearing gloves, because then I don't have to touch things with my hands as much.

It's probably possible that I could be a germophobe someday. If I'm not already.

There were not a lot of people at our worship gathering yesterday, but still the music/singing seemed to be especially nice. Funny how that works out sometimes. I kinda sorta even liked my sermon yesterday, even though I could tell a lot of people were glossing over and sleeping. When I was done I kept thinking that I need to smile more often when I preach.

Jimmy cracked corn. It's one of those kind of days.

Peace out; and in.

No comments: