Jason's 'Five Things Church Staff With Their Congregation Knew':
- Paid staff members are regular people, like you.
- Ministry can be really frustrating.
- They see their job as equipping people for ministry... but church members don't always see it that way.
- Delivering a sermon is hard, hard work.
- They take things personally.
Btw... David Fitch has an excellent post directed more towards pastors who think they need to get a better degree, write a book or some such thing... For All the Big Dreamers in the World - Start Small On the Ground and Let the Rest Take Care of Itself.
Good stuff for everybody.
Peace out; and in.