Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's not my fault, and other stuff

I don't really know if this will post or not, or if it will stay up once I post it. I am still missing a post that blogger removed yesterday, as well as some comments. Not sure what happened... something about they were performing some maintenance and something got corrupted and whatnot. They are supposedly putting things back together (putting posts and comments back), but they haven't gotten to me yet. I can't complain too much though, because blogger doesn't have near as many problems as they used to have in my early days of using this.

In other news... today is my 28th wedding anniversary with the lovely lady Jane. It was a rainy, dreary day then as it is today too.

Yesterday I did some yard work, cleaned the gutters out, hung 1 curtain in our bedroom, bought a shelf and put it together, got a dehumidifier, did some laundry, and got new guitar strings. I also did the treadmill for only the second time since we've lived here.

Today is supposed to be a clean-up day at the church. I should probably go.

Peace out; and in.

1 comment:

dan said...

Just checking to see if comments are working. I am still missing a post and at least 2 comments.