Friday, January 27, 2012

New black shoes

I almost forgot that I FINALLY got a new pair of black "everyday"-type shoes. I've been looking for a couple of years for some black casual shoes. Not too dressy, but something other than work boots or tennis shoes. I've probably tried on close to a million or so pairs... Finally I found a pair of Dr. Scholl's slip-on shoes at Meijer's (it's sort of like Target). They were a little more than I wanted to spend ($49), but they are so dang comfortable. Plus they had them in a wide. I tried to find a pic on both the Dr. Scholl's site and Meijer's, but apparently there isn't one. At any rate, I have now resorted to wearing old man shoes.... but my feet are happy (actually, they're somewhat stylish; but they are slip-ons, and Dr. Scholl's). Now I have a pair of brown and black shoes for dress, and for casual; plus my tennis shoes and work boots. I am set.

No comments: