Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Haircut

I got a haircut yesterday. The last haircut I had was November 21. It's been a few years since I've went that long between haircuts. I had wanted to grow it out, but... who am I kidding. I have old-man hair now. It just doesn't look right.

Anyway, I went to the usual place. I was the only one there - besides the two girls working there. The one cut my hair and the other sat in the chair next to us and just stared off into space. I'd had the girl that cut my hair before, but she never gave her name and I couldn't read it on the wall (without my glasses on). She was the Latino/Hispanic (I don't know which is more PC). At any rate, I remembered that I liked how she did it before, and I liked how she did it this time. Plus the fact that I was the only one there, I think she took extra time and did an extra special job.

So I paid my $12, plus $2 tip, and went on my way. I will probably not wait four months until the next haircut.

No comments: