Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Sunday

We had the usual Easter Sunday at church. Started for me at 6:30 getting stuff ready, then worship practice at 8:20, then breakfast at 9, the the service at 10. I think I heard there were almost 60 for breakfast (which was probably down from most years). We had a nice crowd for the worship service, but I have no idea how many. I think we ran out of bulletins. Afterward we went home and Isaac was already there, and Drew, Carrie and Anna came too. We had turkey and ham for lunch, then just kinda hung out around the house. Jane and I went out to the church later on and put the garbage out and stuff, then delivered the Gems to Hilda/Donna. When Isaac woke up from his nap we went over to Drew Carrie's for a bit, then Isaac left. We came home and ate supper and went to bed.

Today I am beat. I feel like I've been through the mill. Last week was one long week. I don't even want to think about it.

No comments: