Friday, May 11, 2012

Eating - day 10 (thursday)

Well, today I did things a little different. Mostly because I went out for breakfast with my pastors group.

6 am - antibiotic, water, vanilla protein drink, decaf coffee

7 am - ran 3+ miles on treadmill (46 min.)

8 am - multivitamin, pro/cal supplement

8:30 am - hamburger, scrambled egg, decaf coffee

noon - salad with veggies in it (Maple Grove Farms Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing), 1 cup of veggies, water

3 pm - antibiotic, orange protein drink, water

7 pm - salad with caesar dressing, 2 cups of cauliflower, water, multivitamin and 2 cam/mag supplements

8 pm - chocolate protein drink

9 pm - 2 more cal/mag supplements

I do think I felt better by starting with the bigger meal instead of ending with it. I definitely want to have my last protein drink earlier in the evening (by 8) instead of waiting too late. It just leaves me feeling too bloated to load up late. But now I'm really hungry this morning.


No comments: