Sunday, May 06, 2012

Eating - day 6 (saturday)

Yesterday was not a good day for some reason. I actually GAINED 2 pounds. I know we ate out, but geez... I had a salad!

Breakfast: glass of water, protein shake (vanilla), decaf coffee, 1 multivitamin and 1 pot/cal supplement with another glass of water.

Lunch: we went to the Waynewood Inn and I just got a lettuce salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions, and a glass of water.

Afternoon snack: a chocolate protein drink.

Supper: we went to Ricci's graduation open house and I had pulled pork (with no bread or sauce), and salad. I did cheat and have 1 deviled egg.

Evening snack: when we got home (10:30 pm) I had some celery, and a peach/mango protein drink.

I don't know if the problem is eating so late at night - having the evening snack right before going to bed - or what. But this is crazy. How in the world did I GAIN weight yesterday. That was really discouraging.

No comments: