Thursday, July 26, 2012

How I make disciples series from ben sternke

Ben Sternke had an excellent series on "How I Make Disciples." It is clear, concise, yet also pretty comprehensive. It's good stuff. I hope he doesn't mind, but I actually put all six parts together into a 12-page Word document so I can go through it from time to time. It is a good reminder for me as I try to learn to be a better discipler (and disciple). A lot of this comes from the folks at 3DM. Here are links to each of the six parts:

Part 1 - "How I Make Disciples: Character & Competency"

Part 2 - "How I Make Disciples: Relational & Directive"

Part 3 - "How I Make Disciples: Who to Invite?"

Part 4 - "How I Make Disciples: Structure and Spontaneity"

Part 5 - "How I Make Disciples: Invitation and Challenge"

Part 6 - "How I Make Disciples: Train and Reproduce"

No comments: