Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mowing

I mowed at the church last night. East/West. There actually was some grass this time; and some of it was even green. There are plenty of weeds that need sprayed too, but it's supposed to rain all week. I probably should have waited until later in the week to mow too, but I didn't know if I'd get a chance later in the week, and we have guests coming to stay in the mission house Friday-Monday. So... I mowed last night. I even had to turn the headlights on before I was done. It was a nice smooth ride though (relatively speaking) since we've had as much rain in the last week as we've had in the last three months.

ADDED LATER: I sprayed weed killer around the church & mission house this afternoon.

1 comment:

Jim L said...

Share that rain! Missouri needs it, bad.