Sunday, November 11, 2012

New driver's license

I got my new driver's license in the mail on Friday. That was a week and a day after I renewed it at the BMV. I don't understand how they can just let you keep your old license nowadays. I mean, I know they tell you you're supposed to cut it up and throw it away, but I would think in this day and age of all the terrorist concerns - not to mention just underage drinking - that it would be too easy for people to just pass off their expired license to someone else. Especially if you renewed it before it was expired. But... what do I know.

I can tell from my new picture that I've lost some weight. And also some more hair. I don't like my new pic though, because it really makes me look old. Older than I thought I looked. I guess I am old. And I don't like that they make you take your eyeglasses off now. I have some serious bags under my eyes. And they look tired. But, you know, whatever.

Anyway, this one expires in 2017. I still have the motorcycle endorsement. Someday maybe. Still not an organ donor. Otherwise... nothin' much.

No comments: