Sunday, December 09, 2012

Family supper for christmas picture

We had the kids and grandkids here for our annual family supper and Christmas picture last night. Isaac and Ricci drove up from Anderson and arrived around 5 pm, then the Feipel clan came over. We took various pics of different family groupings in front of our Christmas tree. Then we all went to the Tavern at Coventry for supper at 6:30. Picture-taking didn't go too bad, and it was a nice meal even though they only gave us 6 chairs instead of the 7 that we had a reservation for. I had a turkey chopped salad (or something like that), and it was pretty good (even though Anna shared my croutons and tomatoes). Afterward we came back to the house and watched Anna perform and chatted. I'd say everyone left around 9 pm. A very nice evening after a not so good day work-wise (I had a board meeting in the morning that was less than inspiring). I also wore my new dress coat for the first time (I took the tags off and everything). Maybe I'll post a pic someday...

ADDED LATER: Pics...



No comments: