Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Frontier fixed their wire

The wire that brings our Frontier internet into the house had been hanging low for quite some time. The cable holding the wire had come unhooked from the main wire and it was hanging so low that you could easily grab it from the ground. I think it happened when they cut some trees down under the power lines. I suppose a limb must have bounced off of it or something. Anyway, it wasn't a big deal, but I had been intending to call Frontier ...forever... but just never took the time to look up the number (and didn't really want to hassle with a series of long phone calls).

Well, I came home from the office to change clothes and pick up Jane so we could go to a funeral visitation, and there was a Frontier service truck at the neighbors house. I saw the guy walk towards his truck so I ambled over and told him about the wire. He said he'd take a look at it when he got done at the neighbors. About five minutes later I saw him up on his ladder fixing it! Cool! That was easy.

One more thing crossed off the list.

No comments: