Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My 2013 ncaa final four picks

I filled out my NCAA tournament bracket yesterday. My final four picks for 2013 are: St. Louis, Ohio State, Florida, and Indiana. I have Ohio State beating Indiana for the final 74-63.

I actually would not pick any of those teams - except maybe Florida - but that's just how it worked out as I worked through my bracket. So we'll see. I really don't think Indiana or Ohio State will make it. I could possibly see Florida.

I did have Illinois making it to the sweet sixteen and losing to Marquette. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Illini lost in the first round to Colorado though.

St. Louis is my sentimental favorite (along with Illinois) because of the passing of their coach Rick Majerus earlier this year.

This is one of my favorite times of year. This is one of the few things that make me miss cable tv.

No comments: