1. I haven't even picked up a guitar since May 5 - the last day we were at our church. I really have no desire.
2. I started taking Zyrtec for my allergies instead of Allegra. Man, it just knocks me out. I sleep really well, but I also can't seem to get going the next day. I am hoping I will either start to get used to it, or that I can go back to the Allegra once the allergy season isn't so bad.
3. I think I'm going to register for the Ribfest 5k for June 15th. I was debating whether to go back home that weekend. That's when my class reunion is, and a band of my old classmates is playing at the pub that night. I'm still kind of torn.
4. I have been on this sabbatical for almost a month now. I was really hoping things would be better than they are by now. The thought of even just writing a sermon is pretty unfathomable at this point. I haven't even given it a thought. I still have zero creative energy.
5. I have been trying to limit my time on the computer. I can see where a person could just sit and veg all day and never get anything done. So I run through emails and social networking sites and news and things first thing in the morning and again later in the afternoon. Not that it's really helped me accomplish more. I am trying not to feel guilty about accomplishing so little. Yesterday I just sat in a chair on the back patio for a couple hours. I just sat there. It was weird.