Monday, December 02, 2013

25 websites that will make you smarter

If you have ever wanted to learn a new language, or how to cook, or take a college course, learn guitar, how to write computer code... and a whole host of other things - AND YOU WANT TO DO IT FOR FREE - then you need to check out this link. I saw some people post it on Facebook and it's called 25 Killer Websites that Make You Cleverer. Some of them are downright awesome. I need to revisit this over and over.

I actually think I would like to take some time each day to try to learn Spanish, and hone up on my guitar skills. I would eventually like to have a 4 or 5 song set list I could pull out of my hat at a moment's notice. Plus learning to cook would be nice, and maybe some mind tools to use to get a job, and...

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/technology/25-killer-websites-that-make-you-cleverer-2.html

No comments: