Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Jane's office party

Jane had a party for the people at her branch last night. We went to Biaggi's at 6:30 pm. It was the workers and their spouses. There were 13 of us altogether. I believe everyone came except one of the guys upstairs. It was nice. We both had the spaghetti marinara. I wished I'd gotten something else when it arrived, but I was hungry for spaghetti. It's not that it tasted bad, but it was just different than I'm used to. I do like that Biaggi's now has a "lighter side" menu. I should have gotten something from that. Oh well. It was nice and we had a good time. We sat across from Steve & Pam, and Jane was beside Bridgette. I was on the left end, because, you know, I eat left handed. The other lefty was on the left end of the other side (Dawn).

No comments: