Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Southwest to stellhorn

Yesterday I worked at the Southwest location for the first time. It is on the back side of Lowe's and right beside Target and Gordman's and that whole section of stores. Unfortunately you can't really see anything from the office though.

The day started out pretty slow, and rainy, so I thought I would clean the bathroom and maybe mop the office floor. As things usually go, as soon as I started mopping people started coming in. I took several payments, had a reservation move in, and rented 3 units. The last one didn't get done until 6 pm though, so I was late leaving. I did finally get the office floor mopped too.

Not long after we got home the Feipel's brought the kids over to spend the night with us so they could go to the hospital. They started inducing Carrie at 12:01 am this morning. No news yet.

So today I go to Stellhorn to cover for Drew. I am getting much more familiar with this location. It's almost like my second home now (Dupont being the first).

So, that's about it for now. Anna is playing the guitar, and Bennett with a tractor. Jane is in the shower, so I better get off the computer.

No comments: