Thursday, May 15, 2014

31st wedding anniversary

Yesterday was our 31st wedding anniversary. Since we just bought the Escape we didn't buy one another gifts. Jane got me a card, and I bought her one... I just forgot to get it when I paid for my things. So I had flowers delivered to her at work yesterday. It was supposed to be my trademark 3 red roses in a vase. Last night we went out for supper to Paula's On Main. It was nice, but just like the last time I went there, I got a little sick. Not sure what it is about that place. It's super nice, and the food is good... I dunno. It wasn't anything serious. So... anyway... I guess now we're working on year 32. Only by the grace of God...

2 comments:

MR said...

hmm... mild shellfish allergy? I haven't been there in a while, but you just reminded me that I every now and again go in and sit at the bar for dinner. I like their tuna steak.

Pastor D said...

Congratulations! #33 for us this summer!