Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Busy day

I don't have a ton of them, but every now and then I do have busy days. Today is one.

My Tuesday's start out with a coaching session at 7:45 am. I meet a friend at a local restaurant and either I coach him or he coaches me. Then I head straight to work. I have lunch and supper at work, and then go directly to the church for my old man Bible Study. That lasts until 8 pm.

On this particular day, we are supposed have the boys spending the night (grandons Bennett and Caleb). Anna has a dental procedure in the morning, so we are keeping the boys and Jane took Wednesday off.

Also, on this particular day, I have been really busy at work. Not necessarily renting a lot of units - though I have - but just "stuff" going on all day. I sprayed the weeds around the offices and buildings 1-6 and along the back fence. I've also had this guy with dementia in several times with various dilemmas. I feel so bad for him, but I'm not exactly sure what to do. Anyway, there seem to have been several other things going on today, in addition to the usual things.

So... that's what I've been doing today. I have the door and window in the office open right now because a lady just came by and was smoking a cigarette while standing in the door. She was holding it outside, but the smoke made its way in here. Ugh. She goes through my dumpster every day (several times a day) looking for things she can scrap or sell. I don't mind.

Oh, I almost forgot, I guess I did manage to get my Bible Study done at work today. I did a little last night, but went over it again when I had a minute earlier today.

Well, I guess that's it.