Barracuda 3/4 HP "Deluxe Food Waste Disposer" last night to replace the one that hadn't worked for a couple years. It actually wasn't that difficult and only took about a half hour (which included removing everything from under the sink and this stupid rack that used to be there - plus we didn't know what we were doing).
I had actually looked at disposers a couple times, and finally decided on this one. One minor glitch was that this one plugs in and the previous one was wired direct. So I forked out $4 and installed an electrical outlet under the sink. So the above half hour included mounting that on the back wall under the sink.
I did not change everything. I left the attachment that hooks into the sink, so I just unhooked the drain pipe, the dishwasher line, and twirled the disposer attachment. The old one fell out, I bolted the pipe to the new disposer, and fit it back into place. That's all there is to it. Cool!
Now that we're done with that I need to fix the leaky faucet. That should probably be my next project.