Monday, November 28, 2016

Drew carrie's 7th anniversary


I can't believe Drew Carrie have been married for seven years now. My how time flies. It seems only yesterday that I remember the beginning of their wedding ceremony. After the bridesmaids entered the sanctuary I went down the basement steps of the church to get Carrie. As I pulled back the curtain partition there stood the most beautiful girl in the world with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face. It was a glorious moment. One I will cherish til the end of time.

It was one of the finest days of my life.... walking my daughter down the aisle, performing the ceremony, and the party that ensued. You can read all about it in this post if you're interested.

Their lives have changed just a little since that time. With a daughter in kindergarten and two boys behind her, their little family has grown into the Feipel Five. Some of my favorite people on the face of the earth.

So, here's to wishing them a happy anniversary, and many more to come. :)