Monday, December 05, 2016

The first snow (or second)


Yesterday we had the first snowfall of the year - at least for me personally. People say it snowed in Fort Wayne on November 18th or 19th, but we were in Atlanta at the time so I can't really confirm it. It didn't last long if it did.

Yesterday's snow didn't stick around long either. There are a few remnants in the grass, but I don't think it stuck to the roads at all. It was in the upper 30's and I doubt the ground is cold enough for it to stay around long.

I do have to admit that it was kind of pretty during late afternoon. I swapped the lawn mower for the snowblower out of the storage unit just in case. I did not need it. Yet.

Jane was sick on the couch all afternoon and evening yesterday. I think it may have been the bug the grandkids passed around.

I am not really in the mood for winter. But... I'm not much in the mood for anything, so I guess it might as well be winter. Like it or not, here it is.