A five-minute video? I figured I'd watch a few minutes and move on...but once it started, I was sucked in til the end. Wild, good stuff. I wonder how long it took them to make that.
What did people DO before they had such marvey creative outlets (bloggin'...youtubin...)?
Looks like you're on a roll with your posts. Good stuff coming outta your (not so) dangerous (after all) mind.
Hi Karmyn, I think I recognize you from Robin's (and maybe even the 'name that blog' game awhile ago - can't remember). Anyway, glad you enjoyed the video. dh
Whoa. A bunch of us just watched this twice in a row.
ReplyDeleteHey Isaac,
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike. This video is what college life is like, isn't it? :)
Btw, I liked the post on your blog this morning. (and you do know I am only kidding about things getting worse... for the most part). :)
later,
Dad
This is like one of those cool dreams where you can fly...
ReplyDeleteA five-minute video? I figured I'd watch a few minutes and move on...but once it started, I was sucked in til the end. Wild, good stuff. I wonder how long it took them to make that.
ReplyDeleteWhat did people DO before they had such marvey creative outlets (bloggin'...youtubin...)?
Looks like you're on a roll with your posts. Good stuff coming outta your (not so) dangerous (after all) mind.
WOW! What an awesome video!
ReplyDeleteI expect BIG movies from those boys in the future.
Hi Karmyn,
ReplyDeleteI think I recognize you from Robin's (and maybe even the 'name that blog' game awhile ago - can't remember). Anyway, glad you enjoyed the video.
dh