
I should have plugged this book some time ago... written by my friend Darrell Reimer. I've actually never met Darrell (otherwise known as
Whisky Prajer), but he's been a good friend to me in many a times-o-need and seems to be a good guy (even for a Canadian). :) And... actually, I have yet to read the book meself, but simply based on his blogging, I am looking forward to it. Here's the description on
THE ORDER PAGE:
Rowdiness, brains, and a tormented sense of piety run amok in this collection of stories from one of the blogosphere's most charming intellects.
Congrats Darrell, I went ahead and ordered a copy. Not that I was tired of waiting on an autographed one from the author, but... :) Someday maybe I'll just show up in yer neck o' the woods with pen in hand.
Hey! Thanks for the plug, PD! And thanks for buying the book. My first order finally arrived today - d'oh! e-mail me your address, and I'll autograph a fancy bookplate for you.
ReplyDelete