Monday, December 18, 2006

Yeah... that's how it works

The perfect end to a rotten day. I put up a post earlier today about how neat this free 'recent comments' thing is that I've been using... and now it doesn't work. Dandy. Just freakin' dandy.

6 comments:

  1. You know technology is supposed to make life easier. Interesting how rarely that really is ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that were true, my bread would have no butter.

    I mean... uh.. you wanna buy a chainsaw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think technology - or people like me who don't know how to use it - just makes life more amusing for chainsaw salesmen (aka computer techs). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a conspiracy just to tick you off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now I'm posting a comment, just to see if your paranoia is justified!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom & Darrell,
    Oh, I've thought it was a conspiracy for years. Not that I'm paranoid, but... you know, every morning this light shines in my eyes and I think it could be a secret camera in the sky checking to see if I'm online or not. I don't yet know how it gets over to the west each day, but nonetheless it's fully justified! (But the recent comments thing works again - they're messing with my head).

    ReplyDelete