Friday, April 06, 2007

My wonderful haircut

Milton asked for it. Here is my new haircut. This is without a shower yet. After washing, it kinda goes into a natural fohawk - compliments of my four cowlicks (I musta been born in a barn).

Below is a spiffy pic of me in my suit (from last year). I only wear it for weddings and funerals. I've never actually worn it on a Sunday morning; but Tom and I were wondering if we should start. I dunno... just can't handle a necktie (see how I'm grimmacing in this pic). But a robe... now there's a thought.

4 comments:

  1. Do I dare tell ya.......

    I laughed out loud on the first two pics and was extremely thankful NOT to be drinkin' my morning coffee! Oh, my...fohawks on a forty-somethin'...n i c e! Then, again, it's your expression more than anything else.

    But you clean up nice in a suit, grimace or not :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The advice I give people who are unhappy with their hair is to check behind their ear for a triple 6, and if it isn't there, shave it. You can skip step one, though. AND, no more trips to the barber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are too kind. Perhaps I should post a "no coffee" warning though.

    And, Mike, what happens if I shave my head and there's a DaVinci under there or something? I don't know....

    If I comb like the dickens, and with just a wee bit o' jell, I can kinda get it to lay to one side now.

    A little trivia: I once went years without combing my hair with anything other than my fingers. And that was when it was long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mikhail Gorbachev found a map of Cuba on his head. You never know.

    I've never shaved my head, but I did check after a very short summer cut once, and thankfully, the number behind my ear was 665.

    "Missed it by THAT much" as Maxwell Smart would say.

    ReplyDelete