I haven't felt much like blogging lately, but
Tom has a good post about
the upcoming presidential election. I know next to nothing about politics, but he said what I was thinking (even though I maybe didn't know it at the time). A snippet:
I want a visionary leader. Someone once said that a visionary leader leads people to a promised land that they never knew existed. I like that. We're talking about visionary here, not someone who takes us where we think we want to go but someone who can take us to a good place where we will be glad to be even if we don't know exactly what that is yet.
When I first read the title to this post I thought it said "Who Thinks I Should Be President" and I was all ready to comment "Why, Dan, I didn't know you had political aspirations, but I think you would be a great president!" I'm sure there's something meaningful about me reading it that way . . .
ReplyDeleteHeheheeee... That's too funny. :)
ReplyDeleteYou would go far on a platform of "free chocolate for everyone"
ReplyDelete