Friday, June 20, 2008

Carboard testimonies

This video of cardboard testimonies is incredible. ht to Tammie.

6 comments:

  1. whoa...tear jerker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had this link emailed to me by someone else...apparently I needed it (I did).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that last week. We are stealing the idea for a Sunday in August... So powerful and fits right in with our current topic....

    Brook Sarver
    www.two10eleven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to show this clip some Sunday. If I could only figure out how to get Youtube videos to play in powerpoint (without needing the 'net). My wireless is just not dependable enough for a Sunday morning.

    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The great thing is is that you can actually download videos from YouTube to your computer; thus, allowing you to play it inside PowerPoint.

    Check out this link: http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2008/04/download-youtube-videos-as-mp4-files.html

    That should get you all you need to download high quality (better than is streamed from youtube itself) video from YouTube.

    Brook Sarver
    www.two10eleven.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, wow, thanks a million Brook!

    ReplyDelete