I am officially sick of winter. Again. I don't even want to go outside today. Ice, snow, ice, snow... and cold.
Hopefully son Isaac is on a plane from Spain this morning. They are 6 hours ahead of us. He was to take a 2 hour train ride to Madrid (by himself) and catch a flight at approximately 5 am our time. He should arrive at JFK in New York around 1:30 (ugh - 8 1/2 hour flight). Then he has to sit in NY until 7 or so tonight. That is, if all his flights are on time and running today. I was up around 5 praying that all would go well.
We got 2 emails from him from Spain. One when he arrived last Tuesday, and another one yesterday saying it was the shortest 6 days of his life.
I guess I have finally become a Facebook slut. I decided to just accept friend requests from anyone who sent them. I used to only accept them from people I knew, and liked, or thought appropriate to be friends with. I didn't really see any point in being friends with people on Facebook that I wouldn't be friends with in real life. Of course, yesterday I had 2 people "unfriend" me. I don't know who, but it is always depressing to me to be rejected like that. I now have 190 friends. Which isn't a lot to some people, but it's probably way more than reality. I don't know. Maybe not.
It has been a rough week. I am still feeling pretty fragile. One of my downest times in awhile. I actually thought I was having a nervous breakdown 2 different days.
I also feel like such a loser because we just can't decide on a house. There are now 3 houses that we're considering. And we're kind of in the driver's seat, so to speak, on all of them. But we just can't make a decision. We like them all, and can't even rule any of them out. Ugh.
I finished reading Radical, and yesterday started reading Reggie McNeal's Get A Life: It IS All About You!. It's not a homework assignment, but I needed to read something positive at the moment. It was a gift from Reggie - says it's his alternative to Rick Warren. It looks good.
It's another day...
Wasn't me. I'm still your friend, Danno.
ReplyDeleteThanks Darrell.
ReplyDeleteEeny meeny miny mo always works for me.
ReplyDelete