1. How can it be Friday already? This summer is just flying by. Even though... I guess this is only the first day of summer (I think; or was that yesterday?).
2. I went to our regional church conference this week. Three days in the lovely Terre Haute, Indiana. It was actually pretty nice. I enjoyed myself. I have a post about it that I will probably put up tomorrow, or someday. Anyway, I'm glad I went.
3. I still have not picked up a guitar yet (since May 5th), but if I do again.... two songs I want to work on for church are: 10,000 Reasons, and The Scandal of Grace.
4. Today I need to tan, run, mow the lawn, and clean the house some. We are going to have a house guest all next week and it's been awhile since we did a deep cleaning.
5. I have another 5k tomorrow (Zanesville). I don't like to run the day before a race, but I haven't run since Monday and I am feeling the effects. I don't intend to push it too hard tomorrow anyway. The bad thing is they have this nasty hill you have to run up AND down in the Zanesville race. Oh well.
even with such a loose qualifier as "thing" I think I'm going to need a judge's ruling on #1.
ReplyDelete