I must be nuts. After determining that I just wasn't going to be able to participate in this year's Fort4Fitness... I signed up to run the 10k yesterday. Sure, it's only 6.2 miles. I used to do that almost every day, and in under an hour. But I have done NOTHING to prepare, and it's this coming Saturday! I am out of shape, lazy, and 20 lbs overweight. Plus the stupid thing starts at 7:30 am!!! I'm not even out of my bathrobe by then.
Oh well. I'm sure I can at least walk it. And I'll get a sweet new shirt out of the deal. No partying this Friday though. I don't think there's probably even any point in trying to prepare for it at this point. Ugh.
If you beat me, and I'm sure you will, you have to buy me pancakes and beer afterwards or I will be depressed forever, deal?
ReplyDeleteUgh...your daughter again ^
ReplyDelete