I'm not big on making New Year's resolutions, but I do think it a good thing to have some goals to shoot for. Here are a few for me for 2015:
1. The main goal I have for this year is to drop some weight. I'm right around 170, and I'd like to be closer to 150 again. That's going to require a fairly big lifestyle adjustment. We'll see.
2. I'm going to say I'd like to run my first marathon in 2015. This was a goal from last year but it didn't happen. I had the foot issue. Unfortunately running isn't a part of my daily routine anymore, so I'm going to have to make some changes somewhere in order to accomplish this. If I do run a marathon it will be the Veteran's Day marathon in Columbia City. That's in like October or November or something, so I have a little time.
3. Um, er, well... I'm not sure about #3. Surely there has to be something else... Oh, wait... there's that thing we did in our worship gathering yesterday! Yeah, that's it. I'll make that a separate post. Later. Sorry.
Although... just surviving winter is a priority right now. Ugh. Why is it snowing again??? Time to fire up the snowblower again.
good goals. Physical health cascades out into so many other areas of your life that the ramifications are... (yaawwwn...) okay, too early for soapboxing I guess; just good goals.
ReplyDeleteit's a very pretty snow.