Friday, December 01, 2006

Man vs. Machine

Ha... I just had my 10101 visitor. If memory serves me correctly, that's some kind of computer talk (I went a year and a half to electronics school - but it was a long, long time ago).

Anyway, whoever the 10101 visitor was... thanks for talkin' to my computer! :)

5 comments:

  1. Well, assuming it's binary and the first three numbers are 0's, he's flipped on 1, 4, and 16, which equals 21. Binary Blackjack strikes again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe... you guys are crackin me up. I could remember canary jokes, but my memory had to be jogged on the binary ones.

    And Robin - watch that name-callin', or I just might have to come down there and put some socks on those feets! :)

    So, how many 10 jokes are there? Two?

    Seems rather 'open and closed' to me.

    peace, all.

    ReplyDelete