Thursday, November 30, 2006

Youthful Desires

I should have plugged this book some time ago... written by my friend Darrell Reimer. I've actually never met Darrell (otherwise known as Whisky Prajer), but he's been a good friend to me in many a times-o-need and seems to be a good guy (even for a Canadian). :) And... actually, I have yet to read the book meself, but simply based on his blogging, I am looking forward to it. Here's the description on THE ORDER PAGE:
Rowdiness, brains, and a tormented sense of piety run amok in this collection of stories from one of the blogosphere's most charming intellects.
Congrats Darrell, I went ahead and ordered a copy. Not that I was tired of waiting on an autographed one from the author, but... :) Someday maybe I'll just show up in yer neck o' the woods with pen in hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the plug, PD! And thanks for buying the book. My first order finally arrived today - d'oh! e-mail me your address, and I'll autograph a fancy bookplate for you.