- I start the day with 2 cups of coffee and a bowl of Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Maple and Brown Sugar (low sodium), made with skim milk (2 minutes in the microwave) - while reading news, email, and blogs on the computer. We buy the Walmart Fair Trade coffee (I know, seems like a contradiction).
- When I head to the office I take another coffee in a to-go cup - which I will sip from until 11 am or so.
- Around 10 am I eat a banana, and maybe a breakfast bar (I just recently bought some of these - blueberry, low fat fruit and gran bars).
- At lunch I have a bowl of cereal with skim milk (unless there are leftovers in the fridge that I'm capable of heating up). Currently in the cupboard: Raisin Bran, Frosted Spoon-size Shredded Wheat, Crispex, and Golden Grahams.
- In the afternoon I might have a little package of cheese & crackers (reduced fat), and maybe a can of diet pepsi, or water.
- I usually have a couple of glasses of water at various points during the day, and sometimes a can of v8 vegetable juice.
- For supper I eat whatever Jane sets in front of me. Which is always most excellent. We eat lots of chicken, and usually some kind of green veggy; often rice, and all kinds of other good stuff. Along with a glass of water.
- At night I almost always have a glass of cranberry juice (100%), and maybe some triscuits, or carrots, or cheese, or something like that.
- In the winter I almost always have a cup of hot tea with a hall's cough drop in it before bed.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
I'm kind of a creature of habit, especially when it comes to eating. My daily routine almost always consists of the following: