Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow day

Here are some pics from yesterday. They say we only had 3-5 inches of snow. But it snowed for 10 hours straight. It's a good thing it was so cold, because that kept the snow dry, so it didn't pack or stack up real bad. Today they 'think' it might get up to 2 or 3 degrees f. Brrrrr. And tomorrow is supposed to be colder.

This is a pic looking out the door at the church at 8 am. I took it when I got to work so I would know where my footprints were. That way I'll be sure to know how to get back home later when they're covered up. And they were. As always, click on the pics to enlarge.

This is the old schoolhouse (which is now a residence) that sits across the street from us. Those shiny things are snowflakes. This was taken with the door open.

Here is basically the same pic as above, only it was taken through the glass of the door. I thought it was kinda cool.

1 comment:

JAH said...

you're right, it is kinda cool