- A pair of medium black leather gloves (dress ones).
- The DVD "Frisbee: The Life and Death of A Hippie Preacher" (probably needs bought through that link; doubt if it's in stores).
- A mock neck (turtleneck) from Kohls (Croft & Barrow); medium; either gray or brown/tan.
- A pair of those thick socks like for hunting or whatever.
- Another pair of those tight under-shorts for running (like the ones I have - which I usually just get at Walmart); medium; blue or black.
- Maybe a cheapo bath robe, for when I get done with the treadmill (I don't want to sweat on my good one).
- The sweater vest that Jane knows about.
- NEW ITEM... An Eddie Bauer "Buff" (a thing that goes on your neck). I like the black one (though it's not really black - looks like a map). They're $20 online (HERE), but I think they were only $10-$12 in the store at Jefferson Pointe.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
My christmas list
Here is a tentative list of gift ideas for me for Christmas. I will try to update it if I think of something else...