Saturday, January 21, 2012

So long...

The time has come, my friends, to take this blog down. In a couple days I will be making it private - with no exceptions. I do this with a heavy, heavy heart. This blog has meant a lot to me. I've been doing it for a long time, and I have made many great friends from all over the world through it. Perhaps most importantly, I have been able to share with my wife and kids in ways that I never would have otherwise. I will miss that the most.

However, I have also written some really stupid things and caused some unnecessary hurt along the way too which I truly regret. To those of you who have been offended, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

I started this blog as a way for me to work through things and share my own personal struggles and laments. That is probably best done privately. So, while I can appreciate those of you who have been helped by some of the things I've written, I hope you will understand my need to end it now.

So, I guess there's not much more to say than... it's been real.

Peace out, my friends; and in.

No comments: