Wednesday, June 27, 2012

10 miles...

I didn't actually 'run' 10 miles yesterday, but I covered 10 miles. In the morning I dropped our car off at the mechanics on Pettit and decided to walk home. Then later in the afternoon I walked back and picked it up when it was done. It is 2.25 miles each way. So I walked 4.5 miles, and then between dropping the car off and picking it up I ran 5.5 miles on the rivergreenway. So if you add them together I walked/ran 10 miles total. And my legs can tell. I was a little sore last night. So I took some Alleve. Today I need to take a it a little easy. Probably just an hour walk, or maybe an easy jog. We'll see. One of these days I'd like to start working on my speed a little bit though... so I can quit running like an old man. But not today.

No comments: