Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The next book

I am just about finished reading 'Faith Coaching: A Conversational Approach to Helping Others Move Forward in Faith' and I'm trying to decide what to read next.

I have a ton of books I've either bought or had given to me that I've still not read yet. I have a couple more coaching books I need to read. Or I could go back to some of my old favorites - the spiritual formation books. We also have several that Jane has recently read: Rachel Held Evans' 'Searching For Sunday,' Kathy Escobar's 'Faith Shift,' or Donald Miller's 'Scary Close.'

I could also venture into some non-faith/church reading for a change. E.L. Doctorow just passed away, maybe this would be a good time to read something from him.

So... I dunno. I will have to think about it. It's nice to have options.